Our organic & fairly-traded cotton fabrics are super soft, allergy-free, and almost completely carbon neutral in its making. Along with our extremely soft organic cotton, we offer truly beautiful, feminine, unique products for the stylish mother who wants more from her nursing cover.
- PERSONALIZE IT - up to 15 letters in a small cursive or normal font located on the left bottom side of your Saving Grace (please allow 5 extra days for shipping & handling)
- Size: 28" x 36"
- Reversible of organic cotton & hemp blended fabrics
- Adjustable Strap with 2 gold D-rings to secure & customize fit
- This product was tested according to, and meet the CPSC Standards
- Locally made in San Francisco, California
About the Fabric
Front Side: 100% Organic Cotton Double Gauze Dots in Gray
Reverse Side: Hand-Spun, Hand-Woven, 100% Fairly-Traded Cotton that is allergy-free & almost carbon neutral in its making
Why Organic Cotton? Besides helping the environment, there are other benefits from organic cotton products. Working environments are better for those on farms and small-scale farmers save money by not having to buy large amount of pesticides. Consumers benefit too, some suggest that organic cotton products are softer and easier on your skin. - motherearthnews.com
Machine washable at low temperatures and should dry flat or tumble dry low. Non-Chlorine Bleach if needed. Low Iron if needed.